Access to information and its impact on decision making
What We Do
Well Begun is a consultancy firm that helps clients to make the most out of their data. Our primary areas of expertise are in the fields of decision analytics and data visualization. Here we supply consultancy and services.
We are based in the UK and work with clients from across Europe. They range in size from start-ups all the way through to multi-billion dollar corporations. And they come from across a wide variety of industries.
Our work assists clients in identifying opportunities for growth, cost management and process improvement. This often starts with a point based project and ends up with the provision of a company-wide business intelligence solutions.
We are passionate about the importance of data in decision making. Where we differ from others in the same sector is we have a strong background as business people. Consequently, we offer advice that is practical, viable and focussed on improving business performance.
What Our Clients Say
Well Begun have been instrumental in guiding us in our journey to Business Intelligence. As a large company we have the luxury of having vast amounts of data, but we didn’t have the tools and experience to move from reports to using the data we had for competitive advantage.
This is were Well Begun stepped in. They helped us make the link between our priorities and the data sources that would help us visualise and measure our performance simply & quickly. I would urge any company, whatever size, to work with Well Begun to accelerate their journey to a truly intelligent business.
- If you are wondering what next steps you ought to take, here are a few thoughts that might help.
- The big idea is that access to better information leads to better decision making. So, what you do next needs to move your business away from the risks of opinion-based decision making in favour of a more fact-based approach.
- Your systems needs to be ordered and presented so as to provide information that is more accurate, timely and understandable. This will then reveal facts that are more memorable, broader-based and easier to communicate.
- However, we would not recommend you introduce this in a 'big bang' approach. You are much better off trying it out in a controlled environment. This might be a single department or a specific problem the business is currently facing.
- A good way to start out is with a relatively low commitment in both time and money as this will keep the risks down. It is surprising just how quickly our projects produce tangible results.
- The world is only ever going to become more complex. Using data visualization offers the chance to simplify your view of the challenges facing your company. See and understand data in a new light and you will transform decision making in your business.
- Use the contact form below and start the conversation.
© 2010-2023 Well Begun Limited. All trademarks acknowledged.